There's so much to learn at the Virginia Museum of Transportation! Whether you come with a school group or other group, we can customize a visit that meets your learners' needs. Our programs are fun, hands-on, interdisciplinary experiences. Costs vary depending on the activities you select for your group. We offer:
- Engaging, SOL-aligned field trips for school groups
- Programs customized to meet your classroom and student needs
- Programs for special needs populations
- Programs for Pre-K through adult
- Programs designed for your specific home school group
- Programs designed for your pre-school group
- Girl Scout and Boy Scout programs
- Summer camps
- Passport Program for family fun anytime you visit
To discuss ways we can help you, or to schedule a visit, please email Courtney Carter Plaster, Education Coordinator or call 540-342-5670 ext. 108.
The Virginia Museum of Transportation's Education Program is funded in part by the Roanoke City Arts Commission.