Not currently on display
- Manufacturer: Ford Motor Company.
- In 1928, Ford replaced the venerable Model T with the completely new Model A, which offered double the horsepower of the Model T.
- Ford produced 26,171 Model A pickups in 1928. Production nearly tripled in 1929.
- Model A improvements included: exterior door handles, more exterior colors, and other new features.
- The Russian company GAZ started as a cooperation between Ford and the Soviet Union, making a licensed version of the Model A from 1932 to 1936.
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Horsepower: 40
- Cubic inches: 200
- Transmission: 3 speed sliding gear H pattern