- Manufactured by the Tucker SNO-CAT Corporation
- Powered by a Chrysler Industrial Flat-head engine
- Composed of a largely aluminum body with fiberglass components for weight reduction
- Operates and drives like a car with a standard 3 speed transmission.
- The museum exhibit was used by the FAA to reach and service a beacon on a mountaintop in Amherst County, VA. It was also used for rescue service following the hurricane Camille disaster.
Donated by the Federal Aviation Administration USDOT.
- Number of cylinders: 6