Skip to content
- Manufacturer: Packard Motor Car Company
- From the beginning of the 20th century, Packard Motor Car Company established itself as one of the world’s premier automakers. Packard built its customer base by producing extremely expensive cars with countless amenities.
- Approximate cost: $3,500
- Packards were status symbols of the wealthy, but the Great Depression changed perceptions of big, showy cars like Packards. The company went out of business in 1956.
- In-line 8 cylinder engine
- Horsepower: 145
- Brakes: Servo-hydraulic
- Features: Automatic cigar lighter, rear seat reading light, variable speed windshield wipers