Skip to content
Not currently on display
- Manufacturer: Pullman
- Private use open air luxury car
- Owned by the Southern Railway
- Used by the Claytor brothers, attorneys who both became presidents of a railroad. Graham Claytor became president of the Southern Railway. Robert Claytor became president of the N&W.
- Outfitted with bench seating and low windows for excursion service and pulled behind Southern Railway and Norfolk & Western Railway steam locomotives.
- Damaged in a derailment and donated to the Museum by the Norfolk Southern Corporation.