- Manufacturer: Pullman Standard
- 100 produced for the Richmond Fredericksburg & Potomac in 1963. The RF&P ran exclusively in Virginia and was partially owned by the Commonwealth of Virginia Retirement System.
- Equipped with the Pullman Standard Hydro frame-cushioning device, this spring loaded coupler softened the impact when cars were switched. The device added approximately 10 ft to the length of the car.
- Built in 1963
- Served the RF&P for 24 years
- Retired May 1987
- Donated to the Museum by the Richmond, Fredericksburg & Potomac Railroad in February, 1988
- Manufacturer: Pullman Standard, 1963
Weight: 71,400 pounds (lbs.)
Capacity: 148,600 lbs.